Wednesday, June 27, 2007

No Uncle Gard Or Aunt Cornelia

Dear diary,
WHAAA!!!! Uncle Gard or AUnt Cornelia arn't coming any time soon! Esme said that since that are adults their time travel would cost too much. Over 130$. But she said instead Bridget and jenny are comming. She hasd decided to finish my family (Including my exspensive aunt and uncle)Before other dolls. Then she said she is going to get Felicity's for Clara. Including ben. I think Esme is in over her head. She says that Miss JoAnn is going to to help by getting some of the dolls. I don't want bridget and jenny to vcome. I love them and all but I want Nellie! I allready live with beth and Clara. I don't want to have my other two little sisters here! Well I supose I have written enough. Still at Miss Mary's house.

P.S. I am crocheing somthing for my hope chesT!

No comments: