Saturday, June 16, 2007

Just a note... I'm a doll

Hello! I am an american girl doll, Samantha. And I like to think I am totally origanal for having my own e-mail and Blog! I also have a myspace, But It's not all set up yet. Strange, huh? How Esme would put so much work into me? I don't think so! Moi needs some attention! Especaily since I have two little cousins! Liz and Clara. Liz is a little monster. She Calls me 'Manny' just to annoy me! And Clara is little miss proper! She allways wears dresse sand makes me and beth take Manerly Classes. Though I actually do like the Mannerly Classes a bit. Me and my friends, Karol and Swan Circling, All go together! Well along with Beth and Clara. Faye Bear is our teacher. We ususally only have maerly classes twice a week. Tomarrow I have to have a poem memorized. I chose a long one.... I think I shoulc change it though!
Well other then mannelry classes I also go to normal school, ther I have my grilfriend molly as my techer. I go with bob. Alot of people think Bob and Molly are dating behind my back, just because I wrote it down on the site! The truth is gossip was slow so I just made somthing up. Well they were acting flirty, but she would tell me. I mean she knows that I was dating kit while I was dating her. But both of them were okay with it. I just wasn't. You see I had to focus on kit and Molly at the same time! I found it verry hard!

Well I supose that is all for now! :D

Don't forget, I'm a star!

~Samamtha

No comments: