Friday, October 26, 2007

betrayed!

Dear Diary,
TRAITORS!!! THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM!!!!! WHAAA WHAAA! Kirsten isn't being Ino for halloween. She is a dirty traitor! Now me and Myla's costumes are RUINED! RUINED! ANd Esme won't mak eKirsten an Ino costume! And Esme could ask for ANY doll for CHristmas. ANY. And she said Julie.... I'm-all-that julie! Ohhhh! Esme better not get her! I actually penned Julie, telling her how much we hope for her to join this town. Here is her reply:

Dear Samantha,

Move? Again? Nuh-uh! Sorry this is not Allright. I can NOT move again. I JUST moved here. And here is where I am staying. With my mom. THis time I get to choose. And I choose STAY. I am not Leaping anywhere. Nope, nuh-uh!

Julie Allbright


Unquote. Evil letter, huh? I moved plenty before here, and I gave no complaints. she seems liked a whiner brat to me. And we've got pleanty allready.

I wish Esme asked for Nellie.

No comments: